30 July 2006

One of the most annoying things ever!

People's grammar today is atrocious! Worst of all is the word anyway. Anyways is not a word! GAH! I wish people would get that! There is little that annoys me more than that non-existant word! Grr...


Well, I just wanted to get that out of my system...

Posted by the bright one @ 4:46 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Grammar and enunciation both get to me at times. I have no doubt my grammar leaves something to be desired at times, but though they might not be in the correct order, I try and put both "r's" in February and library and I never "axed" anyone a question!

Thank you for the smile you brought me when I found this!

I'm glad you got that out of your system!

alan

Posted by Blogger alan @ 12:48 AM #
 

"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"Eskimo Christian Italian."
"Eskimo Christian Italian who?"
"Eskimo Christian Italian no lies."

Guess you had to be there . . .

Posted by Blogger Grumpy Old Man @ 2:18 PM #
 
<< Home

Music

  • Katie Sawicki
  • Nickel Creek
  • Pete Yorn
  • Reading

  • Stranger in a Strange Land
  • Kate Elliot
  • Viewing

  • Basalisk
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • House
  • 24
  • Playing

  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Shining Force Neo