20 June 2006

memory

I just thought of another reason I really love Loveless. Ritsuka (since he lost his memory) is very concerned with 'making memories', mainly taking lots of pictures. One of the most precious things in the world to memories. I love to remember and I hold onto everything for memory's sake. Last summer was full of memories, and I'd say it was one of my greatest summers yet!

That aspect of loveless really stuck out for me, especially because as the story progressed and he began to like people again, he took less pictures because he was enjoying himself and didn't really think about it anymore.

Posted by the bright one @ 2:27 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Guess I'll be looking for this one at Hollywood Video!

:o)

alan

Posted by Blogger alan @ 1:45 AM #
 

Hah.

Posted by Blogger the bright one @ 8:28 PM #
 
<< Home

Music

  • Katie Sawicki
  • Nickel Creek
  • Pete Yorn
  • Reading

  • Stranger in a Strange Land
  • Kate Elliot
  • Viewing

  • Basalisk
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • House
  • 24
  • Playing

  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Shining Force Neo